How to Make 3D Paint
Create your own 3D Painting
What You Need
- 1 tablespoon self rising flour
- Food colour
- 1 tablespoon salt
- A little water
4 Steps to make 3D Painting
1. Mix the flour and salt in a bowl. Add some water and stir to make a thin, smooth paste. Now add the food colour and mix again.
2. Paint something on thin carboard with your paints.
3. When you’re done painting, put it in the microwave for half a minute.
4. See how long your work of art stays!
We have a huge collection of free and downloadable craft ideas for kids.