A monster shock for a monster
Electrical outlets aren’t a safe place!
A monster who was in hiding was shocked! Luckily, no lives were lost.
Says the monster, “I should’ve heeded the warnings. Electrical outlets aren’t a safe place, not even for us monsters!”
Well, that’s some good advice for sure! Electricity isn’t a play thing. The human body is an excellent conductor for electricity. Electricity is always looking for a quick and simple path to the ground. And the human body serves that purpose well.
So stay away from electrical outlets. Never stick your finger or any object in any outlet, even if it is out of order.