How to make Animal Numbers Craft
Step by Step Instructions :
- Print out the templates on an A4 size papers (see download).
- Trace all template numbers on different chart papers then cut out all shapes.
- Draw eyes on the round dots/sticker paper then paste all the eye stickers on 1 to 9 cut outs. (Refer to the reference image before pasting).
- Cut out different shapes to make it more decorative.
- After completion use as a decorative item in your school or child’s room.
Materials Quantity –
- Chart Paper (min 9 colours)
- White stickers/ round dots (10 to 12)
- Glue stick
- Sketch pens
- Number templates
We have a huge collection of free and downloadable craft ideas for kids.