- Tape up plastic container with masking tape.
- Print out template and trace ears, eyes & horns shape on chart paper and cut out those shapes.
- Then add wool thread and paste one by one cutouts.Tape toilet paper tube to be used as leg parts then tape horns & ears.
- Use poster colours and paint the whole jar black & paste ears and eyes and horns.
- Chart sheet, Velvet Paper 4 to 6
- Marker pen 1
- Plastic jar with lid 1
- Toilet paper tube 4
- Masking Tape 1
- Poster Colours 1
- Punching Machine 1
- Pair of Scissors 1
- Glue stick 1
We have a huge collection of free and downloadable craft ideas for kids.