Make a Bracelet Cuff
How to Make a Bracelet Cuff
What you need
- A paper roll
- Embroidery thread- golden thread will look elegant
6 Steps to Make a Bracelet Cuff
- Cut your paper roll vertically, down the middle.
- Next, cut 3 inch strips from the roll, for your cuffs.
- Tie one end of the thread at the back of a cuff. Begin wrapping it in a zig-zag manner around the cuff, in any pattern you like.
- Tie the thread again at the back of the cuff when you’re done.
- Finally, paint your cuff. Gold paint will make it look like jewellery.
- Make as many as you like and give them to your friends. Have fun wearing them!
We have a huge collection of free and downloadable craft ideas for kids.