What is CGI?
First, an actor is filmed, with a green screen background.
Later, a different background is added.
Challenge in Computer Generated Images (CGI)
A CGI animal for instance, must
- Look real
- Move in a realistic manner
- Seem like it is reacting like an actual animal to events.
How to make a tiger?
- First, the structure of the tiger is created.
- Then, texture is added.
- This is followed by lighting.
- To make the tiger move realistically, artists need to know physics- where he puts his weight while walking.
Can you tell if this image is real or fake?
For more interesting and informative technology articles, visit: http://mocomi.com/learn/science/technology/