Chana Chaat Recipe
How to make Chana Chaat
What You Need
- 11/2 cups soaked and boiled kabuli chana
- ½ cup paneer
- 1 cucumber
- 1 spring onion
- 2 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon chaat masala
- 1 teaspoon chopped dhania leaves
8 Steps to make Chana Chaat
- Cut the paneer in small cubes.
- Peel the cucumber and cut it in small pieces too.
- Chop the spring onion.
- Put the kabuli chana, paneer, cucumber and spring onion in a bowl and mix them.
- Add the tomato sauce and chaat masala and mix well.
- Sprinkle the dhania leaves on top.
- Put it in the fridge.
- Serve chilled.
For more interesting recipes for kids, go to Recipes for Kids category.