Quick Chocolate Pudding Recipe
How to Make Chocolate Pudding
What You Need (Serves 4)
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 cups milk
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder (unsweetened)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
9 Steps to Make Chocolate Pudding
- Take a bowl that you can put in the microwave.
- Put the sugar, cocoa, cornstarch in the bowl and whisk.
- Whisk the milk in the mixture, little by little. This will ensure there are no dry lumps in the mixture.
- Put it in the microwave. Cook for 3 minutes on high.
- Stir. Cook for another minute.
- Repeat for 2-4 minutes or until the mixture is thick and shiny.
- Stir in vanilla.
- Put a piece of cling film on the pudding’s surface. This will prevent a skin from forming.
- Chill in the fridge. Serve your pudding cold.
For more interesting recipes for kids, go to Recipes for Kids category.