Make Christmas Stocking
How to make homemade Christmas Stocking
Step by Step Instructions :
- First print out the given templates on A4 Size Paper.
- Trace the stocking shape on chart paper and cut out 2 of them.
- Paste red color velvet paper on stocking cutout shapes on both sides.
- Glue the stocking cutout together around the edge.
- Punch holes around the edge of the stocking. See the reference image and Weave wool thread in and out of the holes. Leave a loop of wool thread at one end, and tie it in a knot.
- Paste cotton on the top of the stocking.
- Cut out the bell, X’Mas tree star and some X’Mas elements shapes on round shape sticker paper and velvet paper.
- Decorate your stocking with colorful cutouts, stickers, glitter pens, sketch pens.
- Cut out some colorful lollipop shapes and draw some designs, then attach them with straw to make artificial lollipops.
- After completing your decorative stocking, hang it in your room or on the Christmas tree.
Materials Requirement –
- Glue stick
- Chart sheet
- Velvet paper
- White cotton
- Glitter pen
- Round shape stickers
- Wool thread
- Marker pen
- Sketch pen set
We have a huge collection of free and downloadable craft ideas for kids.