Common Idiomatic Phrases Worksheet
Common Phrases Worksheet – Learn different commonly used idiomatic phrases with this free to download English worksheet for kids.
Phrases include- cats and dogs, spick and span, as easy as pie, an axe to grind, licking his chops, beating around the bush, ten foot pole, cat out of the bag
Use these idiomatic phrases in the given sentences.
1. Please stop _________________________.
2. It was raining ______________________.
3. By evening, he was __________________.
4. My room was _________________________.
5. The test was as _____________________.
6. He seems to have an _________________.
7. Please don’t let the ________________.
8. I couldn’t touch that with a ________.
How to use this Common Idiomatic Phrases Worksheet
1. Download the worksheet using the red download button at the top.
2. Take a print out of the worksheet using your printer.
3. Solve the worksheet using a pencil or a pen and ask your parents/teachers to check your answers.
If you liked this English worksheet and lessons, you’ll definitely love rest of our collection of free and downloadable English worksheets and lessons for kids.