Is this an evidence of Alien Life on Earth?
There are more than 1 trillion planets in the Milky Way. Nobody knows if some of them underwent a climatic and geographical change like Earth and developed conditions favourable for the sustenance of life.
- Ancient architectural wonders like the Stonehenge in England and Egypt’s Giza Pyramid raise a question. How were the people then, able to make such massive and magnificent structures without any advanced construction tools and knowledge of architectural engineering?
- The Polynesian island of Easter Island is famous for its 887 giant human figures also known as ‘Maoi.’ How could the early human beings have built such astonishing structures without any support from someone far intelligent and technologically superior?
- In many ancient Indian epics like Ramayana and Mahabharata, there is a mention of mythical flying objects called vimanas. Were the writers referring to alien spacecrafts?
- It is said that Akhenaten, the 10th Pharaoh of Egypt, had an unusually elongated skull, unlike human beings, as shown in paintings and carvings in ancient pyramids. Was he from some other world?
- According to an ancient legend, King Solomon of Israel had a unique flying vehicle, in which he travelled across the world.
- Many ancient alien theorists believe that the people of the ancient Mayan civilization had connections with extraterrestrial life. Or else, where did they get their advanced knowledge in astronomy and mathematics from? How did they make the Mayan calendar so accurately till 2013? There is also an ancient stone statue at the Mayan ruins in Guatemala that resembles a modern-day astronaut in a space suit.
- There is a famous painting called ‘The Madonna with Saint Giovannino’ that was painted by an Italian artist Domenico Ghirlandaio in the early 15th century. It is on display at the Palazzo Vecchio palace in Italy. Behind Mary, you can see a man and his dog looking up at a strange object in the sky.
For more such interesting General Knowledge articles and videos for kids.