Hippity Hop To Bed
Hippity hop to bed – Improve your kid’s comprehension with this poem. Answer a simple set of questions related to this short and sweet poem.
O it’s hippity hop to bed!
I’d rather sit up instead.
But when father says, “Must,”
There’s nothing but just
Go hippity hop to bed.
Fill in the blanks with reference to the above rhyme:
1. O it’s hippity ___ to bed!
2. I’d rather ___ up instead.
3. There’s _______ but just go hippity hop to ___.
Answer the following questions with reference to the above rhyme:
Q. What is hippity hop?
Q. What does the child’s father say?
How to use the worksheet
1. Download the worksheet using the red download button at the top.
2. Take a print out of the worksheet using your printer.
3. Solve the worksheet using a pencil or a pen and ask your parents/teachers to check your answers.
If you liked this English worksheet and lesson, you’ll definitely love the rest of our collection of free and downloadable English worksheets and lessons for kids.