How much of our Brain do we use?
Our body is made of many wonderful systems and organs but brain is the most astounding and mysterious of all. There are many myths about the brain and researchers are still researching to understand it completely. There are many mislead facts regarding the power of the human brain.
Do we use 100% of our Brain?
Do you know everyday we use 100% of our brain. Yes, opposed to the famous myth that no one uses 100% of their brain, the reality is that we all use it completely. Every part of our brain is associated with some part of our body, and while we are still alive, we use all the parts. So our brain is used to it’s full mass. Yes, one thing we can say is that we do not use the full potential of our brain. The human brain has infinite potential.
For instance, there is nothing in the world you cannot understand or learn but some just give up thinking that they cannot do it. The reality is every brain is equally strong to learn and understand. You need to tap into that untouched potential of your brain, give some more time to that work, and VOILA, it’s done.
Brain capacity is unlimited. The more you use it, the sharper it becomes.
11 Interesting Facts you didn’t know about the Human Brain
1. Your brain can’t multitask. Neurons in our brain fire at such a speed that we feel we’re multitasking but actually we are not.
2. Research has found that good relationships are even more important to a long life than exercise.
3. Your brain does more creative work when you’re tired.
4. People who view TV crime shows consistently overestimate the frequency of crime in the real world.
5. Seeing positive in others reveals our positive traits, seeing negative in others reveals our negative traits.
6. We seem to ignore the ones who adore us and pay more attention to those who ignore us.
7. Depression is the result of over thinking. The mind creates problems that don’t even exist.
8. Being with happy people makes you happier.
9. Your mind wanders 30% of the time.
10. Happiness, anger, sadness, fear, disgust, and surprise are the six emotions that are universally expressed.
11. People tend to be happier when they are kept busy, as this prevents them from thinking about the negative things in life.
Our brain is what separates us from other animals. It’s single handedly responsible for all the human progress and growth. Just tap into your potential and achieve the unbelievable.
Looking for more biology articles and videos? Go to: Biology for Kids.