In this simple step by step guide learn how to draw a bat in a simple and interactive way. You just need a red pen and a paper to start drawing a bat in the next 2 minutes!
12 Steps to draw a Bat
- First, draw a circle and section it off.
- Next, draw a rectangular shape with a curved bottom below it.
- Make the bat’s toes.
- Now it’s time to make the bat ears. Draw leaf like shapes on both sides of its face.
- Draw its eyes, eyebrows and give it a smile. Add some teeth.
- Add some detail to its ears to make them look real.
- Make the bat wings now. Draw lines within the wings for a webbed effect.
- Add some detail to its body and face to make it look life like.
- Draw a branch in the background so that it can hang from it.
- Add details to the branch.
- Make a cloud in the bottom right of your page.
- Turn your drawing upside down!
For more such cool How To Draw videos go to our Drawing page.