How to Draw a Butterfly
In this simple step by step guide learn how to draw a butterfly in a simple and interactive way. You just need a red pen and a paper to start drawing a butterfly in the next 2 minutes!
Don’t butterflies look beautiful? They’re simple to draw as well. Read on to know how to draw one.
10 Steps to draw a Butterfly
- Draw a circle and section it off with horizontal and vertical lines.
- Draw a long oval below this for the butterfly’s body.
- Add rings to it to make it look real.
- Make two big ovals and extend them to two small semicircles for its wings.
- Add its antennae.
- Draw its eyes with pupils and add a smile.
- Make circles on its wings for spots.
- Add clouds in the background.
- Watch your butterfly fly away.
- Colour it brightly and have fun showing it off to your family and friends.
For more such cool How To Draw videos go to our Drawing page.