In this simple step by step guide learn how to draw a cow in a simple and interactive way. You just need a red pen and a paper to start drawing a cow in the next 2 minutes!
13 Steps to draw a Cow
- First draw a rectangular circle for the cows body.
- On top of the body draw a circle for the head of the cow.
- Then draw the horns and the ears on top of the head for the cow.
- After that draw the mouth and erase the lines as shown above.
- Now its time to draw the legs.
- First draw two legs and then erase the line of the first leg to show that the leg is in the front.
- Then draw the udder of the cow.
- Finally finish off by drawing the remaining two legs of the cow.
- Now design the cow by adding spots where ever you like.
- After that draw the eyebrows and then the eyes of cow.
- Now draw a bell on the cows neck for the cow to ring it!
- Finally at the end of the body draw a curved line which will represent the tail for the cow.
- Now colour your cow and watch it moooooo!
For more such cool How To Draw videos go to our Drawing for kids page.