How to Draw A Crab
In this simple step by step guide learn how to draw a Crab in a simple and interactive way. You just need a red pen and a paper to start drawing a Crab in the next 2 minutes!
11 Steps to draw a Crab
- Want to make a cute crab? Here’s how to get started.
- Draw the crab’s top part and bottom part.
- Make its eyes. One should be larger than the other for effect.
- Draw its eight legs, four on each side.
- Now, draw its claws.
- Erase lines as shown.
- Add details to its eyes and arms so that it looks real.
- Now, it’s time to make the background. Draw a line behind the crab.
- Draw pebbles and ripples on the ground.
- That’s it! Watch your crab crawl away.
- Colour it and hang it up in your room for all to admire.
For more such cool How To Draw videos go to our Drawing for kids page.