How to Draw a Crocodile
In this simple step by step guide learn how to draw a crocodile in a simple and interactive way. You just need a red pen and a paper to start drawing a crocodile in the next 2 minutes!
15 Steps to draw a Crocodile
- Start by making small close set circles for your crocodile’s eyes.
- Next, add its snout.
- Add its mouth and give it some wicked looking teeth.
- Add a nostril so that it can breathe and detail to the eyes so that they look expressive.
- Similarly, add details to its snout.
- Make an oval for its body and a triangle for its tail.
- Add its feet, starting with the front. Make the paws pointy.
- Add scales all along its back.
- Give the paws nails to make them look real.
- Erase lines as shown.
- Add small spots on its mode for a realistic effect.
- Add a line in the backround.
- Draw some grass, pebbles and water for a swampy effect.
- Add a cloud.
- Shade the scales and eyes.
Guess what the crocodile’s got in its mouth!
For more such cool How To Draw videos go to our Drawing page.