How to Draw A Dinosaur
In this simple step by step guide learn how to draw a dinosaur in a simple and interactive way. You just need a red pen and a paper to start drawing a dinosaur in the next 2 minutes!
Aren’t dinosaurs fascinating? Here’s how to make a diplodocus.
10 Steps to draw a Dinosaur
1. Draw the mouth first, extending it to the head and neck, continuing to the body.
2. Draw short, stocky legs and the bottom.
3. Make a long triangular tail.
4. Draw nails on its feet.
5. Make its eyes and add nostrils to make it look real.
6. Make spines on its back.
7. Give it some teeth.
8. Add some spots on its body.
9. In the background, draw a pam tree for the diplodocus’s food.
10. Colour it and get set to show it off to friends and family. You can even add it to your collection of wall paintings.
For more such cool How To Draw videos go to our Drawing for kids page.