How to Draw a Dog
In this simple step by step guide learn how to draw a dog in a simple and interactive way. You just need a red pen and a paper to start drawing a dog in the next 2 minutes!
11 Steps to draw a Dog
- Start by making circles for its eyes.
- Add a snout.
- Make a circle for the nose at the end of the snout.
- Shade the nose in and draw its smiling mouth.
- Draw a tongue hanging out of its mouth.
- Complete its face and draw its body.
- Draw its tail and make its legs.
- Erase lines as shown.
- Draw its ears and shade them.
- Add details to make it look real.
- So now if you’ve always wanted to own a dog, at least you have a drawing of one! Colour it and show it off to your family and friends.
For more such cool How To Draw videos go to our Drawing for kids page.