How to draw a Fish
In this simple step by step guide learn how to draw a Fish in a simple and interactive way. You just need a red pen and a paper to start drawing a Fish in next 2 minutes!
Do you like fish? Here’s how to draw one.
16 Steps to draw a Fish
- Make a big oval.
- Draw a triangle shape from it, to the right.
- Draw its fins. The back one would be longer and curvy.
- Draw a heart shaped tail.
- Draw an eye in the middle of the oval.
- Draw another, partial eye, so that it seems to be protruding from the left.
- Draw its mouth.
- Erase lines as shown.
- Draw smaller scales on its body.
- Draw its eyebrow.
- Colour its lips, tail and back fin.
- Time to draw the background! Draw the seabed and plants.
- Draw some rocks too.
- Draw bubbles to show the fish is breathing.
- Watch the fish dash away in the video.
- Colour it in whichever colours you like.
For more such cool How To Draw videos go to our Drawing page.