How to draw a Frog
In this simple step by step guide learn how to draw a Frog in a simple and interactive way. You just need a red pen and a paper to start drawing a Frog in next 2 minutes!
Aren’t frogs cute? Have you read The Frog Prince? Draw one that seems life like.
10 Steps to draw a Frog
- Draw a triangle shape with an oval on both sides.
- Now, draw his webbed back feet.
- Draw a couple of sticks in the middle and extend them for his front feet.
- Draw his eyes. Make the left one bigger than the other one.
- Give him a smiley and erase lines as shown.
- Add spots on his body by drawing circles.
- Draw a semi circle for him to sit.
- Draw waves.
- Draw flowers in the foreground and clouds in the background.
- Colour the spots.
For more such cool How To Draw videos go to our Drawing page.