How to draw a Giraffe
In this simple step by step guide learn how to draw a Giraffe in a simple and interactive way. You just need a red pen and a paper to start drawing a Giraffe in the next 2 minutes!
18 Steps to draw a Giraffe
- Draw a small oval and one more a bigger above slightly above it.
- Draw a long inclined rectangle from the bigger oval for the giraffe’s neck.
- Draw the giraffe’s face.
- Draw lines connecting the two ovals.
- Draw the giraffe’s knees and legs. Remember, his legs will be long!
- Draw the front legs first, then the hind legs.
- Draw his tail and erase lines as shown.
- Draw his mane.
- Make his eye.
- Draw a pair of bony projections on his head.
- Add detail to his man to make it look real.
- Give him a mouth.
- It’s time to draw your giraffe’s spots.
- Make rectangles and triangles all over his body.
- Draw a tree in the background for his food.
- Add stones, grass and clouds to the landscape.
- Fill in his spots.
- Colour your giraffe. Doesn’t he look good?
For more such cool How To Draw videos go to our Drawing page.