How to Draw A Koala
In this simple step by step guide learn how to draw a Koala in a simple and interactive way. You just need a red pen and a paper to start drawing a Koala in the next 2 minutes!
12 Steps to draw a Koala
- Draw a circle.
- Make the koala’s ears.
- Section off the face.
- Draw the koala’s front legs with nails and the body.
- Draw its eyes.
- Draw a big nose and shade it.
- Add a huge smile and make its eyebrows.
- Add details to its ears to make it look real.
- Make a tree trunk for it to hug and extend it to a branch.
- Add lines to the tree to make it seem like there’s a hollow.
- Add leaves at the top.
- Doesn’t your koala look cute? Colour it in to finish it off. Display it to friends and family.
For more such cool How To Draw videos go to our Drawing for kids page.