In this simple step by step guide learn how to draw a monkey in a simple and interactive way. You just need a red pen and a paper to start drawing a monkey in the next 2 minutes!
7 Steps to draw a Monkey
1. Draw three circles of different sizes as shown above.
2. Draw an oval shape around the two smaller circles. Draw rest of the face using some curved lines.
3. Draw another circle to define the torso. Join this circle with rest of the face using some curved lines.
4. Draw its limbs using curved lines and circles as shown in the video. Erase all the extra lines.
5. Draw adjoining hands and feet too. Make it interesting by adding some bananas in the monkey’s hands.
6. Draw the details such as the defining the ears and the facial features. Don’t forget to give this monkey its tail!
7. Color it and this monkey is ready to jump all over the trees!
For more such cool How To Draw videos go to our Drawing page.