How to Draw a Panda
In this simple step by step guide learn how to draw a Panda in a simple and interactive way. You just need a red pen and a paper to start drawing a Panda in next 2 minutes!
14 Steps to draw a Panda
- Draw a circle and section it off by drawing horizontal and vertical lines.
- Draw its ears.
- Add its eyes.
- Now, it’s time to add the nose and eyes.
- Add its legs and arms.
- Add detail to its ears.
- Erase lines as shown.
- Colour its feet, arms, ears and eyes.
- Add pupils in its eyes.
- Give it a bamboo shoot to chew on.
- Draw a line across for the background.
- Make tall grass.
- Outline a bamboo shoot in front of the panda.
- Draw a cloud in the sky.
Wouldn’t you like this panda as a soft toy?
For more such cool How To Draw videos go to our Drawing page.