How to Draw a Peacock
In this simple step by step guide learn how to draw a peacock in a fun and interactive way. You just need a pen and a paper to start drawing a peacock in the next 2 minutes!
10 Steps to draw a Peacock
- First draw a small circle as the head of the peacock then draw a larger circle below the head to form the body.
- Then draw the neck by drawing two lines connecting the head to the body.
- After that draw the legs of the peacock and then draw it’s feet.
- When that’s done draw the beak of the peacock.
- Then draw two circles which will represent the eyes of the bird.
- After that draw 3 feathers on top of your peacock.
- Draw it’s folded wing.
- Finally to draw it’s beautiful feathers you have to first draw one big feather and add a design to it, then draw a smaller feather with the same design.
- Like that draw eight big feathers and and seven small feathers.
- Now colour it and see your peacock come alive!
For more such cool How To Draw videos go to our Drawing for kids page.