How to Draw a Princess
In this simple step by step guide learn how to draw a Princess in a simple and interactive way. You just need a red pen and a paper to start drawing a Princess in next 2 minutes!
Do you love fairy tales? Want to be a princess? Start by drawing one.
19 Steps to draw a Princess
- Draw a medium sized circle towards the top of your page. Make a smaller circle below it, keeping a little space.
- Draw a slightly bigger circle than the second one, below it.
- Connect the second and third circles on both sides with lines. Erase lines as shown.
- Draw curved lines from this shape for her gown. Make small wavy lines at the bottom to make it look real. Erase lines as shown.
- Draw the top part of her dress, sleeves and arms.
- Connect her shoulders with a line.
- Decorate her dress.
- Now, it’s time to work on her face. Draw an overlapping circle to cover the gap you left between her face and body. Erase lines as shown.
- Draw semi circles for her hairline and draw her hair on the left side.
- Draw her right ear.
- Draw a dotted vertical line in the middle of her face.
- Make another dotted, but horizontal line, towards the top of her face.
- Make her eyebrows, eyes, nose and mouth. Erase the dotted lines. Shade her eyes.
- Draw her crown and colour it in, along with her dress.
- Draw the background now. Make straight lines for the balcony.
- Draw curved lines above it for curtains.
- Draw the floor and clouds.
- Colour the balcony, curtains and alternate tiles.
- Imagine your princess doing a curtsey to you! You can use your imagination to pick the shade that you think suits her best.
For more such cool How To Draw videos go to our Drawing page.