How to draw a Rocket
In this simple step by step guide learn how to draw a Rocket in a simple and interactive way. You just need a red pen and a paper to start drawing a Rocket in next 2 minutes!
Aren’t rockets fascinating? Draw one!
15 Steps to draw a Rocket
1. Draw a rectangular shape at an incline, with a triangular top.
2. Draw and colour three bands on top.
3. Draw three small circles that get bigger as you move down.
4. Add depth to them and colour for a realistic look.
5. Draw wing flaps, one on each side.
6. Draw a rectangle that’s thin and long standing up, in the front.
7. Draw curved lines above it and add a design.
8. Draw pipe ends at the back.
9. Colour the flaps.
10. Show flames emerging from the pipe ends.
11. Draw stars and a moon with craters in the background.
12. Draw a semi circle with details in the right bottom corner to show Earth.
13. Make a satellite near your rocket.
14. It’s ready for takeoff!
15. Colour it in whichever colours you like and show it to everyone
For more such cool How To Draw videos go to our Drawing page.