How to Draw a Santa Claus
In this simple step by step guide learn how to draw a Santa Claus in a fun and interactive way. You just need a pen and a paper to start drawing a Santa Claus in the next 2 minutes!
13 Steps to draw a Santa Claus
1. Here comes Santa clause, here comes Santa clause! First draw small
oval for Santa’s face, then starting mid way through the first oval
draw another large oval for Santa’s body.
2. Draw the letter W at the base of the large oval for Santa’s legs.
3. Draw a vertical and horizontal line across the face to position the
facial features of Santa.
4. Three semi circles on top of the small oval with a small circle
makes the cap of Santa.
5. Starting from the side of the cap right down to the stomach of
Santa, in the shape of a leaf make Santa’s beard.
6. On the small oval draw two small leaves either side, one small
circle to join the two thus forming Santa’s moustache.A curved line
under the leaves will form the mouth of Santa.
7. Erase the lines as shown
8. With the help of circles draw the eyes for Santa and don’t forget
about the glasses.
9. Two straight lines on either side of the stomach will be the arms for Santa.
10. Now draw two concentric circles with two straight lines on either
side to make the belt.
11. Draw two L’s below the buckle of the belt to form Santa’s coat.
12. Draw two boots for Santa’s legs .
13. Finally colour your Santa and watch him HO HO HO!
Click here and learn how to draw a Christmas Tree in a fun and interactive way.