How to Draw a Seahorse
In this simple step by step guide learn how to draw a seahorse in a simple and interactive way. You just need a red pen and a paper to start drawing a seahorse in the next 2 minutes!
Aren’t seahorses marvellous? Here’s how to draw one.
14 Steps to draw a Seahorse
- Draw a circle and extend it for the seahorse’s snout.
- Make its eye and add a pupil.
- Draw a bean shape below for its body.
- Make a twirly tail emerging from its body.
- Make its crest on the top of its head.
- Add its mane and make its webbed hand.
- Draw lines on its body to show folds.
- Draw its ear.
- Add details to its mane too.
- Erase lines as shown.
- Add depth to its lower body.
- Colour in the ear, mane and fin.
- Now, it’s time to make the background.
- Add bubbles and seaweed.
For more such cool How To Draw videos go to our Drawing page.