How to Draw a Seal
In this simple step by step guide learn how to draw a seal in a simple and interactive way. You just need a red pen and a paper to start drawing a seal in the next 2 minutes!
16 Steps to draw a Seal
1. First draw a circle.
2. Then, draw lines from below to form the body.
3. Add triangular shapes for the seal’s flippers.
4. Add detail to the tail.
5. Section off its face.
6. Add eyes, the one to the right should be bigger so that it looks nearer.
7. Add a nose.
8. Don’t forget the whiskers.
9. Colour the eyes.
10. Add white spots in the eyes to make them look real.
11. Add eyebrows and colour the nose.
12. Add ears and erase the dotted lines.
13. Erase lines as shown.
14. Draw a line in the background.
15. Add shells in the foreground.
16. Give your seal a tuft of hair to make him look real.
For more such cool How To Draw videos go to our Drawing page.