How To Draw A Shark
In this simple step by step guide learn how to draw a shark in a simple and interactive way. You just need a red pen and a paper to start drawing a shark in the next 2 minutes!
13 Steps to draw a Shark
- Draw a pointy oval.
- Extend it to continue the shark’s body and tail.
- Draw the shark’s mouth.
- Add details to its face for realism.
- Make its nose and eye.
- Draw its fins. The middle one should be the biggest.
- Add two similar looking fins in the front.
- Erase lines as shown.
- Shade its eye to give it a menacing look.
- Add some wicked looking teeth.
- In the background, you can make a small scared looking fish.
- Watch it swim away fast from the shark in the video.
- Colour your shark and put it up in your room for visitors to look at.
For more such cool How To Draw videos go to our Drawing for kids page.