In this simple step by step guide learn how to draw a sheep in a simple and interactive way. You just need a red pen and a paper to start drawing a sheep in the next 2 minutes!
13 Steps to draw a Sheep
- How do you get started?
- First of all, draw an oval.
- Next, make the sheep’s eyes and mouth.
- Draw wool on top and make its ears.
- Make a wooly body.
- Add detail to its body for realism.
- Make long thin rectangles, front and back, for its legs.
- Add trapezoid shapes with a little curve to them for its hooves and shade them.
- Draw a line in the background.
- Make some blades of grass.
- Your sheep’s all set to go Baa! Baa!
- Colour it for added fun.
- You can display it in your room for everyone to see, once you’re done.
For more such cool How To Draw videos go to our Drawing page.