In this simple step by step guide learn how to draw a starfish in a simple and interactive way. You just need a red pen and a paper to start drawing a starfish in the next 2 minutes!
12 Steps to draw a Starfish
- Aren’t starfishes fascinating? Here’s how to draw one.
- Draw a vertical line and a horizontal line cutting it towards the top.
- Add diagonals below.
- Draw the starfish’s eyes and top.
- Extend the line for the body.
- Add details to the body to make it look real.
- Erase lines as shown.
- Now, it’s time to make the background.
- Draw a line behind the starfish.
- Draw seaweeds and bubbles.
- Watch the starfish smile as it burps a bubble. Doesn’t it look nice, just like you do when you smile?
- Colour it in and display it in your collection for friends and family to marvel over.
For more such cool How To Draw videos go to our Drawing for kids page.