How to Draw a Flower (Sunflower)
In this simple step by step guide learn how to draw a Sunflower in a simple and interactive way. You just need a pen and a paper to start drawing a Sunflower in the next 2 minutes!
7 Steps to draw a Flower (Sunflower)
1. Draw a circle.
2. Make the flower petals around the circle covering the entire Circumference.
3. Draw a stem with the help of some curved lines erasing the excess extruding lines, as shown above
4. Draw a ground level for this flower using some curved lines.
5. Draw leaves on the sides of the stem, again, using some curved lines.
6. Divide the main circle into 4 parts so that a cute face can be drawn out of it, erasing all the excess lines.
7. Fill the flower with vibrant colors of the sunflower and there you go! All set to show off this beautiful flower to your friends.
For more such cool How To Draw videos go to our Drawing page.