How To Draw A Tiger
In this simple step by step guide learn how to draw a Tiger in a simple and interactive way. You just need a red pen and a paper to start drawing a Tiger in the next 2 minutes!
15 Steps to draw a Tigar
- Draw a circle and section it off.
- Make a couple of triangular shapes for ears and add two small triangular shapes inside them.
- Draw its eyes.
- Draw its nose, mouth and mane.
- Make its body.
- Draw a long tail.
- Make its legs with paws.
- Erase lines as shown.
- Make its eyebrows and shade its nose.
- Add whiskers.
- Make stripes on its face and body.
- Shade the stripes.
- Add a line in the background.
- Watch it bound away.
- Have you seen a tiger? Even if you haven’t, you can colour the one you’ve made and display it in your room for your visitors to admire.
For more such cool How To Draw videos go to our Drawing for kids page.