How To Draw A UFO
In this simple step by step guide learn how to draw a UFO (Spaceship) in a simple and interactive way. You just need a red pen and a paper to start drawing a UFO (Spaceship) in the next 2 minutes!
13 Steps to draw a UFO
- Draw a long oval.
- Make a curved shape below it for the bottom part of the spaceship.
- Make a curve on the top.
- Erase lines as shown.
- Draw small rectangles on the bottom.
- Make lines with small circles at the ends from these.
- Similarly, draw a rectangle and antenna on the top.
- Draw details on the window and UFO to make it seem realistic.
- Time to draw an alien!
- Draw a pointy head with pointy eyes in the window. Add its body.
- Shade its eyes and add detail to its body.
- Add some clouds and stars in the background.
- Watch it descend towards earth and beam a surprised cow up!
For more such cool How To Draw videos go to our Drawing for kids page.