How to draw a Whale
In this simple step by step guide learn how to draw a Whale in a simple and interactive way. You just need a red pen and a paper to start drawing a Whale in next 2 minutes!
11 Steps to draw a Whale
- Draw a curved shape for the whale’s body, incorporating its tail.
- Extend its mouth and draw its eyes.
- Draw a little box on top, erasing the overlapping lines.
- Draw details on its tail and body to make it look real.
- Draw a couple of fins, front and back. Erase the overlapping line of the front one.
- Draw a tooth.
- Draw its eyebrows.
- Erase the top line of the box shape you drew and make it a couple of small curves.
- Draw a plant in the bottom right foreground. Draw some more seaweed near it.
- Now, move near the whale’s face. Draw a small circle for a bubble. Draw another bubble behind the whale and another on top.
- Draw some rock on the left side of your foreground to make it look real. Colour it in whichever colours you like.
For more such cool How To Draw videos go to our Drawing page.