In this simple step by step guide learn how to draw an owl in a simple and interactive way. You just need a red pen and a paper to start drawing an owl in the next 2 minutes!
8 Steps to draw an Owl
1. Draw a circle to define the face of the owl.
2. Draw the owl’s body using a curved line underneath the face. Touching the bottom part, draw the feet using some more curved lines.
3. On the top of the circle, which is the head of owl, draw two ear-tufts.
4. In order to make the eyes, divide the face into four parts and delete all the extra lines. Draw two big circles on each side of the face division.
5. Make a cute beak in the lower middle region of eyes.
6. Using circles and curved lines, go ahead and define the eyes and eyebrows. Delete all the extra lines.
7. Color your art according to your own creativity.
8. Voila! The owl is ready to hoot!
For more such cool How To Draw videos go to our Drawing page.