Homemade Piggy Bank
What You Need
- A water bottle
- 1 large bottle cap for the nose
- 4 small water bottle caps for legs
- Googly eyes
- Pink paint
- Pink foam paper, for the ears
- Pink wool, for the tail
9 Steps to Make a Piggy Bank
- First, paint your bottle and all the bottle caps, pink.
- Let the paint dry.
- While that’s happening, curl the wool tightly around your finger, to make the tail.
- Now, cut ear shapes from the foam paper.
- Fold them in half, so that they look more real.
- Check if the paint is dry. Then, stick the 4 smaller bottle caps as legs.
- Glue the larger bottle cap on as the nose.
- Stick on the Googly eyes, foam paper ears and the woolly tail.
- Cut a slit in the back of your pig, large enough to slide coins and notes in.
Have fun saving money!
We have a huge collection of free and downloadable craft ideas for kids.