How to Make Mango Salsa
Mango Salsa Recipe
What you need to make Mango Salsa
- 1 large mango (chopped into small pieces)
- 1 green capsicum (diced)
- 1 red capsicum (diced)
- 1 small onion (diced)
- ½ cup chopped coriander
- 3 chillis chopped finely
- Juice of 1 lime
- Salt to taste
Steps to make Mango Salsa
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Make sure you don’t mash the mango pieces. They should keep their shape.
- Keep it in the fridge for at least half an hour before serving.
- They taste delicious with nachos. You can even have them along with any main course.
For more interesting recipes for kids, go to Recipes for Kids category.