How to Make Origami Paper Claws
What you need to Make Paper Claws
- Sheets of paper (Rectangular or standard A4 size papers)
Steps to Make Paper Claws
- Fold the paper as shown
- Fold it from the top corner again as shown in the figure.
- Now take the two loose corners. Fold and align them to the centre as shown in the figure.
- Now make a full fold from the centre as shown in the figure.
- Fold and unfold from the middle as shown in the figure. Make sure you have a clear visible mark in the centre.
- Take the edge at the left most side and align it to the centre to make a fold as shown in the figure.
- Do two more folds following the same pattern so that you end up with a shape as shown in the figure.
- Flip the design over and you will see a loose end, make a hard crease in it so that you can put it inside the pocket of the structure.
- Open the pocket of the main structure and put the loose end inside it, locking the paper in the process. Make sure it is done neatly so that you don’t have trouble wearing it.
- Press the whole paper design from the top to make some space for your finger to go in. Once done, slide your finger inside the pocket and it should fit perfectly inside the claw.
- Make claws for all your other fingers on one hand or for both hands and enjoy spooking others with your mythical creature claws!
We have a huge collection of free and downloadable craft ideas for kids.