How to make Paper Snowflakes
In our craft ideas for kids series, here’s how to make Christmas paper snowflakes. Paper origami can be easy. Paper crafts are fun to do, so let’s get started!
What you need –
- What you need
How to make –
- Take a square piece of paper.
- Fold it in half.
- Have you got a rectangle now? Good! Now, fold this in half too, so that you have a square again, but a small one.
- Move the square in a diamond position. Make sure that the solid corner which corresponds to the center of the paper (when unfolded), is at the bottom.
- Make a vertical crease in the middle of the diamond and fold it.
- Cut away shapes from the edges of the paper.
- Unfold your paper to see your snowflake!
- See how many different snowflake patterns you can make.
- Like this, make as many paper snowflakes as you like and decorate.
- Find out how you can make 3D paper snowflakes!
For more similar craft ideas for kids go to Craft Ideas for Kids.