What You Need
- A tin or a small cardboard tube
- Thick cardboard
- White glue
- White paper
11 How to Make Monster Hand Desk Organizer
- Put your hand on the cardboard and draw around it. Cut it out.
- Put the cardboard tube or tin where your wrist would be. Fix it with tape.
- Fold a piece of newspaper so that it becomes a wad thick enough to cover the hand’s back. Tape it in position.
- Similarly, use thinner, smaller pieces of newspaper to form wads thick enough to cover each of the finger backs. Stick them in place.
- Turn the hand over. Tear the white paper in strips.
- Dip them in glue and wrap them around all five fingers.
- Once that’s done, turn the hand back, putting it on cling film so that it doesn’t stick.
- Tear paper and put the strips in glue again, wrapping this side of the hand too.
- Like this, cover the tin/tube too.
- Let it dry.
- Have fun arranging your pencils in your funky organizer!
We have a huge collection of free and downloadable craft ideas for kids.