Moon Phases (Phases of Moon)
- As the Moon moves in spaces, different parts of it face the sun.
- We only see one side if the moon from Earth.
- Waxing is when the bit of the moon we see gets bigger every night.
- Waning is when the moon appears to be getting smaller every night.
- The New moon is when the moon is all dark.
- The crescent moon is when it looks like a “C” shapes.
- The Quarter moon is when half of the moon is visible.
- A Gibbous moon is between the quarter and full moon stages.
- The full moon is when the moon is all lit up.
- A second full moon in one month is called a blue moon.
For more such Geography articles and videos, visit: http://mocomi.com/learn/geography/