List of Indian Premier League Records and Statistics Highest Score Chris Gayle, 175, in 66 balls- Royal Challengers Bangalore vs. Pune Warriors Highest Number of Total Runs S.K. Raina, 3325 runs in 115 matches (Chennai Super Kings) Most Sixes Chris Gayle, 192 sixes in 68 matches. Highest Wickets S.L. Malinga, 119 wickets in 83 matches. […]
What drink truly represents your personality? Feeling hot? Cool off with a drink! Ever wondered, if your unique personality can have something in common with a drink? Then this is the place to find out! Take this fun personality quiz. Answer ten simple questions on your behaviour and attitudes to find out which summer drink […]
Mango Salsa Recipe What you need to make Mango Salsa 1 large mango (chopped into small pieces) 1 green capsicum (diced) 1 red capsicum (diced) 1 small onion (diced) ½ cup chopped coriander 3 chillis chopped finely Juice of 1 lime Salt to taste Steps to make Mango Salsa Mix all the ingredients together. Make […]
Fun Summer Activities for Kids Summer’s the time when you can do fun activities, by yourself or with friends. Get ideas from our summer activities generator, on tons of things that you can do. Now there’s no need to get bored with all your free time! From arts and crafts activity ideas to outdoorsy ones, […]
A Brief History of Cricket – When was Cricket First Played? Cricket had started as a child’s game! This game’s origins can be traced to the 16th century. Cricket was first played in the sheep grazing lands of South East England. A stick and a ball of sheep’s wool were the first play equipment in […]
The Trojan Horse Story “Which lesson in Greek history will you be telling me today?” Rohan asked his friend. Over the past few days Sir Dig-a-Lot had talked about Greek history with Rohan as Rohan about to go on a family trip to Greece and Rome. “A very important and interesting one. About the Trojan […]
Chocolate Making Process Step-By-Step The word chocolate or chocolati came into use in 1900 BC. It was originally a bitter drink. Chocolate is made from cacao or cocoa beans which are sorted and sifted for purity . The cacao tree is found only within 20 degrees latitude of the Equator. First, the pods are split […]
Use our study tips generator to improve your study habits. Learn how to study effectively. With these study techniques, you will know how to study for exams and do well in them too. Study Tips : How to Study Effectively Switch off gadgets like your cell phone & TV so that you don’t get distracted […]
Gravity Definition Have you seen a magnet? Gravity is a bit like it. Gravity is a force of attraction between two things. What or who has gravity? Anything that has mass, also has gravity. The earth has gravity, which holds everything close to it. Do you think we have gravity? Yes, we do! Since we […]
Jojo’s Cricket Mania “You know the bat that Sachin Tendulkar used, weighed around 1.42 kgs. It is among the heaviest bat in the world.” The children were talking about cricket with the advent of IPL and Nikhil told everyone this fun fact. “Bah! What is the big deal? I have a bat that weighs 3kg!” […]
Types of Mangoes in India Mmm…do you like eating mangoes? Which kind is your favourite? We know it’s a tough choice- there are so many yummy options- Alphonso, Langra, Dussehri…. Do you know where your favourite mango is grown in India? Drag and drop a mango type on the map of India to see where […]
How Well Do You Know Your Superheroes? Love superheroes? Prove it by taking this fun quiz, all about superheroes! Test your knowledge and learn some fun facts too. Enjoy playing this superheroes quiz and remember to share your score on Facebook. Don’t forget to check out our other free online games for kids, visit: http://mocomi.com/fun/games/
- Q. What is as big as you but doesn't weigh anything??Click here to know the answerA. Your shadow.
- Q. What goes up when rain falls down??Click here to know the answerA. An umbrella.
- Q. How do spiders communicate??Click here to know the answerA. Through the World Wide Web.
- Life itself is the most wonderful fairy tale - Hans Christian Andersen
- Don't let what you can't do stop you from doing what you can do.
- If you can't say something nice, say nothing - Thumper in Bambi
- Everyone must row with the oars he has. (English)
Make use of your talent.
- If you can't bite, don't show your teeth. (Spanish)
If you can't take action, don't show your frustration.
- At high tide, the fish eat ants, at low tide the ants eat fish. (Thai)
Depending on circumstances, the tables can turn.
- Everyone must row with the oars he has. (English)
- What does the shark say when he sees something cool? That was jawsome!
- What's worse than finding a worm in your apple? Finding only one half of the worm!
- Why couldn't the dinosaur play games on the computer? Because he ate the mouse.
- You can make a three inches long nail, using all the iron in your body.
- You can light up a bulb, using the electricity your brain generates when you are awake.
- It only takes seven seconds for food to reach your stomach.
- Your body produces enough heat in half an hour to boil nearly 2 litres (or half a gallon) of water.
- Your eyes can identify 10 million colours and your nose can remember 50,000 scents.
- If your eye was a digicam, it would have 576 megapixels.
- When you blush, the lining of your stomach turns red too.
- Your eye's cornea is the only part of your body with no blood supply. It gets its oxygen directly from the air.
- How many atoms does your body contain? Seven octillion atoms.
- When you are born, you have 300 bones, but as an adult you only have 206. Some bones fuse to become a single bone as you grow.