Fact or Opinion Worksheet – Learn the difference between facts and opinions with this free to download English worksheet. Tell whether each sentence is a fact or opinion.
1. A giant tortoise can live to be over 150 years old.
2. Jennifer saw a zebra at the zoo.
3. A polar bear is the most fun animal to watch.
4. Parrots are prettier than blue birds.
5. Elephants eat grass and leaves.
6. Bald eagles usually lay one or two eggs at a time.
7. Blue whales are the largest animals in the world.
8. A cheetah can run faster than a lion.
9. Everyone should go to see the new gorilla habitat.
10. Koalas usually sleep during the day.
11. Canaries sing beautifully.
12. The bats in the cave are very scary.
How to use the Fact or Opinion Worksheet?
1. Download the worksheet using the orange download button at the top.
2. Take a print out of the worksheet using your printer.
3. Solve the worksheet using a pencil or a pen and ask your parents/teachers to check your answers.
For more interesting English worksheets and lessons, go to : https://mocomi.com/learn/english/