In this simple step by step guide learn how to draw a Duck in a simple and interactive way. You just need a red pen and a paper to start drawing a Duck in the next 2 minutes!
Quack quack! It’s draw a duck time. Here’s how to get started.
13 Steps to draw a Duck
- Draw a small circle in the middle of the page.
- After a gap, draw a curved line.
- Draw a line curved in the opposite way below it and join the two.
- Add lines to the duck’s body to make it look real.
- Make the duck’s eye and beak.
- Add detail to the beak to make it look realistic.
- Draw the duck’s neck to connect its face with its body.
- Shade its eye.
- Draw a wave such that the bottom part of its body is submerged.
- Draw some plants and colour the water blue.
- Draw and shade some rocks below the water.
- Watch your duck bob in the video.
- Colour it in bright colours to make it stand out.
For more such cool How To Draw videos go to our Drawing page.