In this simple step by step guide learn how to draw a Duck in a simple and interactive way. You just need a red pen and a paper to start drawing a Duck in the next 2 minutes!
Quack quack! It’s draw a duck time. Here’s how to get started.
13 Steps to draw a Duck
- Draw a small circle in the middle of the page.
- After a gap, draw a curved line.
- Draw a line curved in the opposite way below it and join the two.
- Add lines to the duck’s body to make it look real.
- Make the duck’s eye and beak.
- Add detail to the beak to make it look realistic.
- Draw the duck’s neck to connect its face with its body.
- Shade its eye.
- Draw a wave such that the bottom part of its body is submerged.
- Draw some plants and colour the water blue.
- Draw and shade some rocks below the water.
- Watch your duck bob in the video.
- Colour it in bright colours to make it stand out.
For more such cool How To Draw videos go to our Drawing page.
Hi Gourav, have you checked out our other How to Draw videos? Just search for them in the Search toolbar.
Hii… i wnna drawing more and more