In this simple step by step guide learn how to draw a Hippo in a simple and interactive way. You just need a pen and a paper to start drawing a hippo in the next 2 minutes!
5 Steps to draw a Wolf
- Draw a big oval in the center. The top part of this will be the wolf’s head. Draw another, smaller one, below it, slightly to the right. This will be the wolf’s hind. Join the two ovals with a couple of lines.
- Next, draw a rectangular shape sticking out from the first oval. Draw a small triangle for your wolf’s nose. Bisect the rectangle as shown to make a snout. Draw some jagged lines on the end of the rectangle for his mouth.
- Draw some long triangles along his body for the fur on his chest. Erase the lines as shown. Now your drawing’s starting to look like a wolf.
- Use circles and semicircles for his eyes and eyebrows. Pencil in some curved lines for his ears. Draw a couple of sharp teeth below his snout.
- Next, draw his legs and paws. Your wolf is in a sitting position. Finally, it’s time to draw his tail. Draw a thumping big one. Make it look pointy by adding small triangles along it. Draw his toes in. Colour your wolf drawing in and watch him move!
For more such cool How To Draw videos go to our Drawing page.
Good day! I could have sworn I’ve been to your blog before but after browsing through
some of the articles I realized it’s new to me. Anyhow, I’m definitely happy I stumbled upon it and I’ll be bookmarking it and checking back regularly!
We agree, Ellie! From now on we will keep them simpler 🙂
Really tricky for my kids to draw